1. Depending on your Internet explorer version you will see a popup window or a toolbar at the bottom of your screen - select Run to begin download
2. Allow the download to reach 100% - when it has completed click Open or Run when prompted
3. The installer will begin - choose Next
4. Choose 'personal / non-commerical use' and press Next
5. Select both of the licence agreement options and press Next
6. Choose a unique password and make a note of it (this will be given to Computer Geeks to allow the remote connection, along with the unique code produced in the following steps). For your convenience, if you have printed this instruction document, you may want to write this password down in the space provided near the top.
7. Select Finish
8. Moments later, a box will pop up with your Teamviewer Host ID. Please take note of this code. You may wish to make a note of this in the space provided further up.
9. Congratulations, you have successfully installed the Computer Geeks remote software.