Ergochair first made contact with Computer Geeks in 2008 through a Google search. After an initial callout to repair a problem with email on Outlook Express, Ergochair have been a loyal and valued client of Computer Geeks ever since.
Computer Geeks have provided a wide selection of managed services over a number of years. Desktop, server, remote, web, email and consultancy support to Ergochair over the last 6/7 years.
- Coordination of premises move – supporting the upgrade from old to new as Ergochair moved into larger premises in Yate.
- Multiple server refresh projects – including backup strategies based on-site and off-site
- IT strategy reports – detailing IT systems and practices in place for insurance & financial purposes
- Ongoing IT strategy review - outsourced IT Director services
- Supply and setup of hardware & software – desktops, printers, networking equipment
- Standardisation of systems – all machines running the latest versions of Windows, Office and Antivirus
- Helpdesk services using telephone and remote support
- Email platform migrations – migrating to and from suppliers as required, currently on a "Tier 3" cloud solution
- Website hosting
- Software Development of production business tool
- Sage ACT / Sage Accounts support
We found Computer Geeks quite by accident, through an internet search, some 18 months ago… since when they have been extraordinarily helpful in assisting us with reviewing & revising our IT system.
We are very fortunate that our business has grown over the past couple of years and we’ve frequently needed to add to the IT infrastructure plus improve the way in which we process and protect our data.
Nick has been instrumental in helping us with the planning and specification of what’s required. He very quickly learnt and understood our needs and has provided constant guidance and advice throughout the process, enabling us to work with minimum disruption whilst changes have taken place.
We’ve recently moved premises and Nick’s help has been invaluable in completely reconfiguring our system to suit the new building, including installation of a server network.
He is always on hand, with a rapid response rate, to deal with any unexpected issues that arise; I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him and his company to anyone looking for highly effective, knowledgeable, no-nonsense, IT support.
Jo Jones, Marketing & Sales Director
Back to case studies